Oil Vessel Reservoirs Cleaning
– MegaMacs Three-Phase Centrifuge unit (Optional) – further separates mix (oil, water, solids) which was received after Main unit process. Three phase output content depends on initial sludge composition and customer requirements. Production capacity is 15 cubic meters/hr.
Both units are completely mobile and energy independent (diesel fuel only). They are moved around by a regular truck with 5th wheel device. As units finished cleaning one oil storage tank they are trucked to another one. Time for mobilization is 3 hrs. and demobilization is 3.5 hrs. Units operate from relatively leveled off road pad outside bund-wall, up to 150 meters from the tank.
- Reduced cost of cleaning per cubic meter.
- Improved tanks turn over by faster cleaning.
- Reduction of environmental impact.
- Reduction of disposable toxic fraction (10 times).
- Production of sellable byproduct.
- Improved safety.
- System has no electrical devices.
- Improved working conditions.
- Minimized preparation and construction cost.
- Utilities on site are NOT required.
The technology was employed for tanks from 5,000 to 120,000 cubic meters. Oldest system is 16 years in operation and still running at full capacity. The best available off shelf components are used in the system assembly which makes it easy to maintain with readily available spare parts.