The bow ramp is sturdy enough that if your land truck is loaded down with a heavy load, there is no need to transfer loads; you can drive your land truck right onto the Marine Truck. At sea, the bow door can be lowered below the water level to make work on the water easier. The Marine Truck is therefore ideal for oil spill response operations or general marine work such as loading floating debris onto the deck, or for use as a dive boat.
Features and Benefits:
- Large, flat deck and substantial cargo capacity.
- Full width bow ramp is virtually at water level when open.
- Shallow draft, superior maneuverability.
- All welded marine grade aluminum construction.
- Self-bailing, double hull construction.
- High transit speeds with relatively low power input.
- Variety of wheelhouse/console designs.
- Available with inboard, I/O, outboard, or jet drives.